Welcome to My Garden...

I am fortunate.

My Life, to this date, has granted me much excitement and bliss. Of course, that doesn't mean that my life is a bed of roses... However, without the hardships, one will never understand or appreciate what Life could give...

This blog is created to share some of my observations and views... And works. :) Yes, indeed, it is subjective. But don't worry - All names will be changed to protect the 'involved'...

Bless Be.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fly Me to the Sky...

The Lights are bright...
The Sea is clam...
The Moon rises...
The Wind stops...

No stardusts in dreams but only a lurking fragrance of glitters...
Chills in the air that freezes the heart
As spirit of thoughts escapes from the soul and drown in the starry universe
In search of the magic beyond...

Written in 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.