Welcome to My Garden...

I am fortunate.

My Life, to this date, has granted me much excitement and bliss. Of course, that doesn't mean that my life is a bed of roses... However, without the hardships, one will never understand or appreciate what Life could give...

This blog is created to share some of my observations and views... And works. :) Yes, indeed, it is subjective. But don't worry - All names will be changed to protect the 'involved'...

Bless Be.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Inspired by 'Happy'...

The spirit of a Flower called upon my window last night
And asked a Flame from the Candle for warmth
The playful Wind sang...
The Flower, the Candle & the Flame
Turned into dusts of ice
And fell onto my pillow
In my dreams...

Written in 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.